You may have noticed a few new names popping up at the end of our emails over the past month: Our sales team is growing, with lots of new team members joining North.
Long term friend of North, Hayley, has joined us in a new role as Head of Sales. Hayley will be looking after all things sales related: From training the new team, to helping us plan our weekly specials, to working with our marketing team to support sales of North in your venues. We have a great relationship with Hayley and she has already hit the ground running!
This week sees the lovely Beth join the team. Some of you may recognise Beth from North Bar where she has been Manager for the past two years. Beth is joining us as a Sales Relationship Assistant and will be your go to person for all things North. Interested in a permanent line? How about a North beer fridge? Or a tap takeover? Beth is here to make this happen. She’ll be popping in to see as many of you as possible over the next few months.
Alongside navigating our move to Springwell and making sure that fresh beer gets to you as soon as possible, Dispatch and Sales Manager Fay and Sales and Logistics Administrator Laura have both been growing babies! Laura’s maternity leave starts mid August, and Fay heads out mid September. Phoebe, Tom and Rosie have just joined the team as Sales and Logistics Administrators and are now fully versed in all things TFG, Sputnik and Transmission!
Changes to distribution
It brings us huge pleasure to announce a new distribution partnership with long term friends at James Clay and Sons. Starting immediately they will be taking care of fulfilment and distribution of our beers outside of our direct weekly Leeds routes, enabling us to focus on brewing beers, hosting events and continuing to grow the business at Springwell. This partnership will enable us to supply you with fresher beer on a weekly basis across the whole of the UK.
What does this mean for me?
- For existing direct serviced customers outside of Leeds, existing pricing agreements will be honoured.
- Access to weekly deliveries – no more waiting for our monthly delivery runs to get your hands on our specials!
- Access to a James Clay area account manager
- Minimum order can be combined with purchasing other products from James Clay allowing a greater range in your fridges and taps.
- The James Clay discount structure can be accessed across multiple brands. This means that you won’t need to commit to significant amounts of North stock to access the discount.
- Pooling resources – This partnership combines the innovation of North beers with the logistical experience of the James Clay team.
Current benefits that will stay in place:
- Event support
- POS and merchandise support
- Weekly specials and collabs
- Award winning, consistent core range beers
- Direct line of communication with the brewery via Beth
Alongside enabling the brewery team to focus on brewing exceptional beers, this new relationship allows our Sales and Marketing departments to dedicate more time to you. We want to work with you to grow and develop your business. We have 24 years’ experience of working in hospitality via North Bar and love plotting for events, beer launches and more.
Any questions? Get in touch. Give us a call on 0113 345 3290 or drop us a line on email@example.com