*EDITED POST – 14/04/21*
We’re really sorry to be the bearer of bad news but we’ve discovered an issue with the new Chow Down cans during our weekly quality check meeting. We aren’t 100% sure what the issue is yet but there’s some clear variance between cans and we’d never want to send out beer we aren’t completely happy with. This issue has occurred on the canning line, meaning that the kegs pouring at Chow Down, our city centre taproom and Springwell – North Brewing Co are all tasting delicious and can continue to be poured.
We’ve been in touch with all our trade customers who had got their hands on a case of Chow Down and will be crediting them for the beer. If you’ve managed to get your hands on a can already please get in touch with us and we’ll make it right!
We’ve collaborated with the team at Chow Down to produce a ridiculously sessionable juicy sunny delight of a pale ale for you to chow down on outdoors with some good food, good friends and sunshine!
Extra pale malt, naked oats and wheat combine to make an incredibly delicate and smooth body, Mandarin Juice and Orange Zest bring ALL the juice! We finished the beer with a sprinkle of Citra and Azzaca post fermentation to finish the beer with a gentle zing of tangerine, pineapple and passionfruit!
The beer will be pouring at Chow Down all summer long! 🌞
To celebrate we’re holding a competition on our Instagram page!
THE PRIZE – a beer + merch pack from North Brewing Co and a table for 6 + bar tab at Chow Down.
☀️Like this post
☀️Follow @chowdownuk and @springwelllds
☀️Tag three fellow beer fans in the comments below
☀️Competition closes 11am Wednesday 14th April
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: North Brewing Co
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of North Brewing Co, Chow Down, and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via our Instagram account @northbrewco
6. Closing date for entry will be 11100 on 14/04/2021 After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as stated above. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen on 14/04/21. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
13. The winner will be notified by DM on Instagram within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize is delivered.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You are providing your information to North Brewing Co and not to any other party.